07 May, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER DAY TO ALL MOMMY IN THE WORLD :-)

* Mother's Day brings to mind. The thousands of things you did for me. That helped make me happier, stronger and wiser, because I had you as a role model. I'm grateful for all the times. You healed my hurts and calmed my fears, so that I could face the world feeling safe and secure. I'm thankful for all you showed me about how to love and give lessons that now bring, so many blessings to me each and every day. Thank you very much, Mum

MOTHER

M
is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old.
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes with love light shining.
R means right and right she'll always be

Put them all together they spell: MOTHER

Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy in the world

bonjour Pictures, Images and Photos



* Video will appear in a few minutes
>


Thank you for your patience!
VNCH Flag Happy Mother’s Day, Mom!

rose Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Flash Rose
carnation Pictures, Images and Photos
Mother Day 1
Fall Wreath Pictures, Images and Photos
Love Rose
Mom

Mpther's Day


Flash Roses

Mother Day
Flash Red Reosediamond rose Pictures, Images and Photos pink rose Pictures, Images and Photos


rose Pictures, Images and Photos


Flower 9

Rose 3



Roses


Photobucket


Love Roses
koala bear Pictures, Images and Photos Look * Next, please click on one of three words: Older Posts or Newer Post or Home